Parent-Teacher Interviews

20th March 2016

Dear Yellow Room Parents,

Please be advised that I will be conducting my Parent-Teacher interviews between 3:30 and 5:30 on Friday 1st April, Tuesday 5th April and Thursday 7th April.

I have allocated 15 minutes for each interview and if during our allotted time it becomes apparent that there is more to be discussed, we can make another appointment to continue the conversation at a later date.  Please make sure you are on time for your interview to allow the maximum time for discussion possible.

I have placed a schedule up outside the classroom for you to select a time. Please make a note of your time for future reference.  If the times available don’t suit, please feel free to email me or speak with me directly to arrange an alternative time.

I look forward to seeing you.

Kindest Regards,

Sean McSevich.

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: I love long weekends!

Sally the Sloth

Week 8 Term 2