Term 3 Week 1

Welcome back after what were hopefully a restful and for some warm few weeks.
This term we will be working through narratives as text type.  We will be working through money and number patterns in maths and in science we are looking at forces.

I have changed the homework grid slightly and have included a reading log on the grid.  As always homework will entail maths (times tables work), reading and spelling.  Each week I am setting an assignment in Reading Eggs which can be used for homework reading and I have asked students to change their spelling activities daily.

Not many homework books were handed in on the final Friday of last term, so some students have brought their homework sheets home to glue into their books.  If your child is unable to find their homework book, I have spare scrapbooks here that can be used.

If you have any questions regarding homework, please send me an email.
Sean McSevich

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: I love long weekends!

Week 8 Term 2

Sally the Sloth