Week 10

Welcome to week 10

This week we are working on our final narrative 'Where is the teacher?'.  We will be using what we have learned in Sensational Story Starters, Effective Endings, Character development, Abandoned Places and about plot to make these as engaging as possible.   We will also be finishing 'Birrung'.  

In Maths we will be beginning out unit on Chance.

Homework: 

Homework this week is the same as last week.  I have assigned tasks in mathletics in place of the times table sheet.  The tasks will reinforce concepts that we are studying in maths lessons.  I have also assigned a book in reading eggs for the students to read.   

I am hopefully enjoying myself but I hope that everyone has a very restful holiday.  See you in term 4!


Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: I love long weekends!

Week 8 Term 2

Sally the Sloth