Week 7

Today we have discussed our final D&T task.  Students learned about totem's, the role of names given the indigenous people and how they assist with land management.  From this students need to come to school tomorrow having chosen their Australian Animal totem and thinking about how they will make theirs from recycled and natural materials.  We will be making them Friday, so please start thinking and collecting items to use.

I have not set spelling homework at this point as we completed our final assessment today.  Students will bring spelling homework tomorrow.  I have however set mathletics and there is always reading that needs to be completed. 

With our stop motion movies, I have told students that I will be available Wednesday and Thursday lunch times to assist where needed, but these are due Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: I love long weekends!

Sally the Sloth

Week 8 Term 2