Mission Market Day Change

Good morning all,

As you know on Wednesday 15th August we have the Mission Market Day. Each class is to run a stall to raise money for the Catholic Missions and our stall is jelly cups.

In the previous blog post I asked for you to donate the jelly sachet and plastic cups, however a suggestion was made for the jelly to be made at home and brought in on that Wednesday morning to be sold at the stall.

So now I am asking if you could donate already made jelly cups (as many as a sachet makes) and brought into school on the Wednesday morning. It is up to you and your child if you want to decorate your jelly with any toppings.

If you aren't able to make the jelly and bring it in on the Wednesday morning, I am happy to make it myself on the Monday beforehand.

I thank you for your assistance with this.

Mrs Ricciardone

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: I love long weekends!

Week 8 Term 2

Sally the Sloth