Week 9

This week we are showing what we have learned and how we can write information reports.  We will be planning and start writing our final information reports.  In Maths we have started subtraction strategies and will be moving into formal subtraction next week.

Homework this week is to complete Mental Maths Unit 8, finish our grids and of course reading each night.  On Thursday, I will ask students to again watch the video on turning planning into writing to make sure they are refreshed and ready to writ their reports on Friday.  Don't forget that Friday is also our performance assembly!!

Unfortunately I will not be in the class Tuesday or Thursday this week as I need to be in Bunbury for training.  I have spoken to the students about this.

Have a great week and hopefully I will see you on Friday!!


Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: I love long weekends!

Sally the Sloth

Week 8 Term 2